We celebrated yesterday, and as you can see, she had a great time. I promise to post more pictures; I will try to get one of all of the wonderful diggers she received! Seriously, lots and lots of diggers and no repeats!Of course, she got the best birthday present ever...Dada came home to surprise us!
We are having 50 tons of sand delivered so Caroline can use her diggers to their full potential. Make sure you keep an eye on her in the backyard she now has the means to dig her way out of there.
It was a great party, the little ones seemed to have a good time. And I didn't hear any meltdowns, from kids or adults.
Seeing A was wonderful. Can't wait 'til he's home for good and you guys can get back to being a family.
Three things about me: 1. I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher. 2. If I found a bunch of money today, I would put new floors throughout my house. 3. My definition of vacation is laying on the beach with a drink (of any kind) in my hand.
5 comments:
What an awesome birthday present. I am so glad he is home.
We are having 50 tons of sand delivered so Caroline can use her diggers to their full potential.
Make sure you keep an eye on her in the backyard she now has the means to dig her way out of there.
It was a great party, the little ones seemed to have a good time. And I didn't hear any meltdowns, from kids or adults.
Seeing A was wonderful. Can't wait 'til he's home for good and you guys can get back to being a family.
Looks like you guys had a fantastic time! I am overjoyed to see that Aaron made it home in time for her party. What a wonderful present!!!
Happy Belated Birthday! :) I am so glad that you guys got the BEST present! :)
Hey--you forgot to mention the SA-WEET digger shirt Caroline's favorite Nanny made for her!!!
Post a Comment