We went to the doctor today, and she weighed in at 32 pounds (above the 95%ile,) measured 34.75" (above the 95%ile,) and had a head circumference of 18.75" (in the 85%ile.) She is definitely a growing girl!
Obviously, the girl loves to eat. Some of her favorite foods are grapes, frozen peas, chicken, watermelon, eggs, bananas, and Kix.
Caroline is very active and loves to run, color, and play with her baby dolls! Like I said, she keeps us busy. She also loves to build with her blocks and read books. And, by "read," I mean point at different pictures and say, "this?" so you can identify the object for her. So, she loves all animal books as well as a Sesame Street book that has lots of characters in it.
Speaking of characters, Caroline *loves* the Muppets! I DVRd the Muppets "Letters to Santa" special that was on TV, and I estimate that we've seen it at least 9,000 times. I've looked around for a new Muppet movie, but they're not easy to find. I think we might go on a serious search this weekend. (Or, maybe just order one from amazon.com.)
Caroline really loves to dance, too. Her absolute favorite is Raffi. She can't get enough of "Shake Your Sillies Out" or "Baby Beluga!" She even tries to sing along.
She babbles all the time. (I know that's shocking.) While much of it is her own secret language, she clearly says many words like cup, ice, Molly, up, down, this, that, hot, ball, mama, da, eat, drink, eggs, more, and baby.
We are getting some pictures taken on Thursday, so I will post those for you to see, too!
She babbles all the time. (I know that's shocking.) While much of it is her own secret language, she clearly says many words like cup, ice, Molly, up, down, this, that, hot, ball, mama, da, eat, drink, eggs, more, and baby.
We are getting some pictures taken on Thursday, so I will post those for you to see, too!


2 comments:
Happy Half Birthday Sweet Caroline! :)
She is such a cutie! I can't believe how fast time flies...
Post a Comment