Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Mail.

Here's the address. Believe me, you're lucky that you're getting it in writing. Try copying this down over the phone. All I know is that you're supposed to write it just like this. Well, sort of; actually fill in his name.

A---- W------
CJSOTF-A/TF-31
9220 FB MOGENSON
APO AE 09355

5 comments:

Emily said...

Em,
do you have to sign in to view your blog or is it public? I need you to be very careful in what you post, information needs to be of minimum content, no names, numbers or identifing info.

Love Me.

Emily said...

How did I write a comment to myself? Did you figure out my password?

The Family Lewis said...

I just sent your hubster a card. So, when he is like "who is this Kelli girl" you can tell him that it is me. :)

The Family Lewis said...

one more thing... Can he get care packages?

Emily said...

Yep. He loves to get mail...especially food!