Friday, February 13, 2009

Isn't She Lovely, Part 2

It should be noted that this post is Part 2, and Caroline gave me her beautiful gift this morning. We went out to dinner tonight with my mom and Barry, and Caroline didn't nap this afternoon, so by the time we got home, she was a little bit cranky.

I had to take a few minutes to let the dog out, feed the dog, find clean jammies for Caroline, etc. In that time, Caroline found a tube of diaper cream: I got her cleaned up, changed her clothes, and went into the kitchen to warm up her bottle. I think I had my back to her for literally 15 seconds. She was able to open a cabinet (it had a "child-safe" lock on it,) and she found a box of cranberries. I told her we would eat them tomorrow, and I turned around to get the bottle out of the microwave. I turn back around, and she is sitting on her chair eating the cranberries...she got them open by herself!

No comments: