Saturday, March 28, 2009

Fish & Flowers

We went to Cleveland last weekend for Z's birthday party, and Caroline was enamored with the fish Z had in her bedroom. When we came home, I took Caroline to get a small tank. I wanted to do everything that night, but the guy at the store assured me that I needed to take the tank home and let it run for 24 hours before I added fish. I was pretty sure that this was a bit excessive considering I just wanted a couple cheap fish, but I did it anyway. The schedule this week just did not permit us to get back to the store, so we went today. In case you can't tell in the photo, there are 3 orange guppies and one snail in there. I also wanted to get a little frog, but the girl today was convinced that I was overloading my tank with the 3 fish as it is, so I didn't feel like discussing the frog with her. I do think I will go back and get one at another time.
Here's Caroline admiring her fish for the first time:
And, here she's "talking" to her snail by making fish faces and noises.After her nap, she went outside to plant some flowers with Grammy. She is available for hire, so keep her in mind for all your gardening needs. You can see how much help she can provide!
And, one just for Da. Check out Molly's hair:

2 comments:

Meg said...

Oooh! I love that stylin' zipper pull!

kkhunter said...

Hey, there's always room for a little Taste Like Chicken critter.