Sunday, March 29, 2009

Update on the Fish Tank

While researching tanks online, I came across a really cute Elmo ornament for fish tanks. When I went to the store on Monday, they were sold out. I checked another store, and they had a different Elmo ornament, but it wasn't as cute as the one I saw online. I was about to break down and order it today, and on a whim, I called a store that is located down by campus. It turns out they had 1 left, and it was on sale for $2.00! I also bought an additional plant (but no frog.) Here's an updated photo! Caroline hasn't seen it, yet! I think she will be very surprised in the morning!

4 comments:

Meg said...

Don't you think Elmo is going to hog some of the precious oxygen from the other fishies? Between him and the snail, your gups have no chance!

Emily said...

Yes, but I also put an additional plant in there to offset Elmo's carbon dioxide output.

Unknown said...

Emily - how so very precious Caroline is! It seems surreal to me that just "yesterday" you were talking about a pretty cute guy you had skiied with. WOW - time does fly.
kirby

Doug and/or Dana said...

Hi Emily, sorry I didn't get back to you earlier. I am not so sure what sounds good with Emma. Emma is a cute name, it was on our list, too :-)
Here are some suggestions that sounds the same in German and English:
Claire
Maria/Marie
Susie

It's really hard, because it depends on the person and the combination of the names. Maybe if they go to a German baby name page and let the names be pronounced... maybe that helps. Good Luck!