Saturday, June 6, 2009

More Bedding.

I'm still obsessing over this, and while there is a clear winner from your comments, I found one more choice to throw in the mix, and I thought I would tell you my thoughts. And ask you a few questions...

Choice 1.

Love: I really like the textures in this one, and I think it's really very sweet.
Question: Is it too grown-up? Is it too much of one color?

Choice 2.
Love: It's bright; it's cheery; and, everyone loves it.
Question: With green walls, will there be too much green? How will it look if I use a bright pink bedskirt to tie in the pink curtains?

Choice 3.
Love: I love that it's simple. I also like the yellow, but that it has both green and pink. I think it would help break up the green in her room and make the room seem bright.
Question: Why is that only my mom and I like this one?

8 comments:

Mommy Peachee said...

I think if you are looking for something that she can use for a little while, you should go with #3. It is sweet but can be more grown up.

Meg said...

I think #1 is boring, especially for a little kid. I don't think #3 will go in her room.

I think #2 is the way to go and definitely not too much green. I really like the blue in it and I think that's what sold me on it.

Jennifer Neuheiser said...

There is no such thing as too much green! I'm still for 2...I think 1 is too grown up and 3 seems a liitle too much like an old quilt to me - but if that's the look you like, then it might work (I don't know what her room looks like!)

Meg said...

I think #3 would clash with the shades of pink/green in her room. What does Aaron say?

kkhunter said...

I'm still voting for 2. No.1 is tooooooo pink and grown up. It's just not fun.

Unknown said...

DADA says 2.

Abby said...

I agree about #i looks to grown up and that the other one looks a little like a grandma quilt! I like the second I think it matches Caroline's personality it is adorable,colorful and fun!

Julie said...

I like either #2 or 3. I don't think that #1 looks very comfortable to sit or sleep on. Can you imagine the lines on your cheek if you fell asleep on one of those flowers?