Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Mama 1, Caroline 0.

OK, that sounds much meaner than I want it to be!

But, the point is that, Caroline was wide awake last night when it was time for bed. Although, she was telling me she was tired. I braced myself for a fight, and I took her upstairs and put her in her bed. She cried (a little,) and I told her I loved her and that it was time to sleep. I shut her door, and she was trying to open it, and she continued crying for about 5 minutes. Then the crying stopped!

When I went to check on her before I went to bed, and she was IN HER BED and ASLEEP!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Good for her (and you)!

I let Connor take a little toy truck to bed last night because I couldn't pry it out of his little hands, and he just laid there and looked at it and played with it for about 45 minutes before he finally fell asleep. He was being really quiet, though.