Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Opinions Needed.

Since Caroline is now officially in the big girl bed and sleeping, she needs something other than a white fitted sheet on there! I am not the most decisive person in the world (chalk it up to being a Libra...I don't know much about astrology, and I don't believe some of what I do know!)

After a bad experience with a set that I thought I was getting a great deal on, I'm starting over. I would like your feedback. I don't know if I'll use it, but I love to hear other people's opinions, and it helps me think! I don't actually know what I want, and I realize many of these are similar. Also remember, if you've been to my house before, that Caroline's walls are a spring green and there is white and pink stripe that runs around the entire room.

Sorry about that the pictures are different sizes...it's driving me crazy, but I can't fix it. The pictures are from various sites, and they all uploaded differently.

Choice #1Choice 2
(ignore all the ladybugs.)Choice 3Choice 4
Choice 5

Thoughts? Comments? Other ideas?

11 comments:

How Cumberland Trail Candles Got Started... said...

I vote for #5

Meg said...

Knowing her room, I would say #5 or #1. Prolly #5.

Abby said...

I like the last one! #5

Sandy said...

At the risk of being a copycat, I vote for #5 too!

Jennifer Neuheiser said...

the german vote is in: we go for #5, too!

Julie said...

I like the ladybugs that I'm supposed to ignore. :)

They are all so similar, I don't think you can go wrong! Her room is going to look great!

Unknown said...

#1 w/ the pink bedskirt...too cute!

Anonymous said...

I vote for #1

Anonymous said...

i know it doesn't help much after seeing the other comments, but i say 1 or 5. hailey has similar colored walls and i would pick either of those!

Meg said...

I think I've decided I like 5 the very best.

kkhunter said...

Okay take a hint already and go buy #5. It really is cute but not too cutsey.