Sunday, May 31, 2009

Weekend Update.

Once again, we kept very busy! I love the weather, and I can't wait until school is out. On the home front, the main issue is still our sleeping arrangement.

The toddler bed was a big waste of time. It was too small for her to turn and thrash around. I have always said I didn't want a toddler bed, and I am really glad we didn't spend any money on one!

Adam helped me play musical beds today...we moved the double bed from the guest room into Caroline's room (with a bed rail.) And, we are moving the queen bed from the basement up to the guest room. I am having "guests" on Tuesday, so I've got to get that room put back together!

3 comments:

Meg said...

WOO HOO!!! I am stoked to get the big bed!!!

Julie said...

What bed rail did you get? Connor is still rolling off the double mattress onto (the pillows on) the floor, and I see a bed rail in our future if we are ever going to get his mattress up off the ground.

Emily said...

I got the extra-tall, extra-long bed rail at BRU. I think the brand is Especially for Kids.