Anyway, here's a short video of Caroline dancing to one of her favorite artists, Raffi. You will see some of her finest skills...head bobbing and toe tapping. You will also notice that Bailey is dancing, too.
I was originally trying to get a video of her jumping, but she had other plans.
By the way, at the end of the video when she runs up to the camera, she is saying "cheese" which is what she says when she wants to take a picture.


3 comments:
She got her moves from her daddy.
You and Meg need to get a dance team together with her and BoBo.
Maybe you can get her on So You Think You Can Dance Baby.
I love it!!! You need to call me back already, I have a favor to ask.
That is too cute! :) We need to set up a date with Isaac for dinner and dancing! :)
Post a Comment