Oooh! I love the bunch of flowers! I haven't seen that before!
I'm curious - which one did you buy for yourself? I love them all!
I bought the bouquet of flowers...I've been wanting it since last year, and I decided Mother's Day was the perfect occasion!
I love it! :) I got my mom the bunch of flowers for her gift from Isaac! (I kinda hoped Steve would get the hint) :)Happy Late Mothers Day too!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oooh! I love the bunch of flowers! I haven't seen that before!
I'm curious - which one did you buy for yourself? I love them all!
I bought the bouquet of flowers...I've been wanting it since last year, and I decided Mother's Day was the perfect occasion!
I love it! :) I got my mom the bunch of flowers for her gift from Isaac! (I kinda hoped Steve would get the hint) :)
Happy Late Mothers Day too!
Post a Comment