Amen. God bless all those brave men and women who are doing a job that needs to be done so we can, in fact, be the home of the brave. And let's not forget to be grateful to those families who are sacrificing this time with their loved ones. We can never repay them but at least let us show our gratitude.
Three things about me: 1. I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher. 2. If I found a bunch of money today, I would put new floors throughout my house. 3. My definition of vacation is laying on the beach with a drink (of any kind) in my hand.
1 comment:
Amen. God bless all those brave
men and women who are doing a job
that needs to be done so we can, in
fact, be the home of the brave. And let's not forget to be grateful to those families who are sacrificing this time with their loved ones. We can never repay them but at least let us show our gratitude.
Post a Comment